miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

where the fuck are you? =/

I wish i know u, i wish u were here by my side
I know u r out there but its takin to long =/
n' cant no more... i wish, but its nothin more than a dream

to have u surrounded by my arms
n' tell u beatifull things for each star in the sky
is this to much to ask? cuz.. this is what i want
a sweet dream where I could rest for the rest of my life...

i dont care what they say
if what i feel is not real
it is not real? then why all my inside burns when i start wonder myself
when?, where?, how?, when i start to think that u r out there...
n' how long i have to wait to have you by my side....

to write you a "you and me" poem
to share with you all...
i wish you were here, i wish you were here by my side )=

No hay comentarios: